The stay includes:
- 2 nights in a comfortably furnished room or apartment
- 2 rich breakfasts
- 2 different dinners (the stay starts with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure - drinks additionally payable)
- SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae voucher worth PLN 500 / person
- 50% discount on bowling and billiards in the After Dark Club
- 10% discount voucher for additional treatments at the hotel SPA & Wellness
- Unlimited use of KROSS bikes *
- Access to the Pool Area, including:
- recreational pool with a massage lounger,
- neck massage,
- paddling pool for children with a mini-slide,
- two jacuzzis,
- Access to the Sauna World, including:
- dry sauna, Infra Red sauna, salt sauna,
- steam bath, aromatic bath, mud bath,
- sunny meadow,
- sensation showers,
- bowls for soaking feet, heated benches,
- Access to the Fitness room, including:
- magnetic bike,
- cross trainer, stepper,
- exercise bench, gym ball,
- Kettlebell weights,
- skipping ropes, exercise bands,
- Nordic Walking poles,
- Free parking**.
For an additional fee, we offer ***:
- Four professional bowling lanes (for up to 8 people each),
- Two pool tables,
- Scenic VIP cruises on the luxury motor yacht Meridian 391,
- Taking advantage of the wide range of body and face care treatments based on cosmetics from the exclusive brands MARIA GALLAND and SCENS Organic & Vegan, as well as a wide range of massages and relaxing rituals in the SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae complex,
- A bottle of champagne / wine to welcome in the room.
* use of bicycles possible during stays from April to the end of October,
** applies to the use of the lower hotel parking lot,
*** using the above offers depends on their booking and availability in a given period.
- the prices presented "from" refer to accommodation in the period of low occupancy in the basic Premium Twin room, accommodation in rooms of a higher standard according to the surcharge price list,
- in order to check the price of the stay / make a reservation, we encourage you to contact the hotel reception directly by calling +48 87 420 60 00 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ON - LINE booking engine available on the hotel website,
- in order to arrange treatments or massages, please contact the SPA reception directly at 87 420 66 00, e-mail: email@example.com We encourage you to book the dates in advance to avoid the possible lack of vacancies.
- this document does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 and following of the Civil Code.
- the price of the stay does not include the cost of the local tax, charged when checking out from the hotel in accordance with the resolution of the City Council in Mikołajki,
We are certified by the "Family-Friendly Hotel" chapter.
More Benefits? Join our MORE loyalty program and take advantage of special discounts and privileges, and exchange points for stays for attractive prizes. More at www.dobryhotel.com/more