The stay offer is valid from January 16 to February 26, 2023 and includes:
- A minimum of 3 nights in a comfortably furnished room or apartment,
- A variety of breakfasts,
- Delicious dinners prepared by the chef with his team (the stay begins with a dinner and ends with breakfast, drinks with dinner additionally payable),
- Daily "Winter Toddler Club" with animators, and lots of activities in it,
- "Great Carnival Kinder Party at King Sielawy" - Friday party full of interesting animations,
- Thematic classes for children,
- Saturday parties with a DJ in the After Dark Club.
- SKIPASSES as a gift (one or a maximum of two cards per room) containing points to be used on the ski slope with a chairlift located 1 km from Hotel Mikołajki ***** (attraction depending on weather conditions),
- Voucher with a 50% discount on bowling and billiards in the After Dark Club,
- Attractions prepared by the SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae team: scent sessions
in the sauna: orange, vanilla, honey and many others, Aqua Aerobics in the hotel swimming pool, games in water basketball or fierce games in water volleyball,
- Nordic Walking poles available to guests,
- 10% discount on treatments at SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae,
- Access to the Pool Area:
- recreational pool with a massage lounger, counter-currents, neck massage,
- paddling pool for children with a mini-slide,
- two jacuzzis,
- Access to the Sauna World:
- dry sauna, Infra Red sauna, salt sauna,
- steam bath, aromatic bath, mud bath,
- sunny meadow,
- jacuzzi, sensation showers,
- foot basins, heated benches.
* We reserve the right to make changes to the package attractions schedule.
To arrange treatments or massages, please contact the SPA reception desk at 87 420 66 00, e-mail email@example.com.
We encourage you to book your dates in advance to avoid any possible vacancies.
The price of the stay does not include the cost of the local tax, collected in accordance with the resolution of the City Council in Mikołajki. This document does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and following of the Civil Code