The stay includes:
2 nights in a comfortably furnished room or apartment
2 rich breakfasts
1 dinner with drinks at the Yachtova restaurant on the peninsula
1 romantic candlelit dinner with a bottle of wine in the atmospheric New Island restaurant on the Island (stay begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure)
Romantic room decor
A sweet surprise waiting for guests in the room,
Massage course for couples at SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae
50% discount on bowling and billiards in the After Dark Club
10% discount voucher for treatments at the hotel SPA & Wellness
Unlimited use of KROSS bikes *
Access to the Pool Area
Access to the Sauna World
Access to the Fitness room
Free lower hotel car park
For an additional fee we offer **:
Four professional bowling lanes Two billiard tables
Scenic VIP cruises on the Meridian 391 luxury motor yacht
Taking advantage of the wide range of treatments at the SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae complex
A bottle of champagne / wine to greet in the room
* using bicycles is possible during stays from April to the end of October
** taking advantage of the above offers depends on their booking and availability in the given period.
- the prices "from" refer to accommodation in the low occupancy period in the basic Premium Twin room, accommodation in rooms of a higher standard according to the surcharge price list
- in order to check the price of the stay / booking, we encourage you to contact the hotel reception directly on +48 87 420 60 00 or email address: email@example.com or use the ON - LINE booking engine available on the hotel website
- offer of stay available all year round, excluding holidays, long weekends, holidays and periods of special offers at the hotel, To arrange treatments or massages, please contact the SPA reception desk at 87 420 66 00, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage you to book your dates in advance to avoid the lack of vacancies.
- this document does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and following of the Civil Code.
Due to government restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
- the possibility of accommodating children may be limited,
- the possibility of making payments with a travel voucher may be limited,
- The form of serving meals (breakfasts and dinners) and the availability of services may be changed,
- until December 27, 2020, the hotel accepts only business stays, which should be documented upon arrival at the hotel by completing an appropriate statement informing about the purpose of the trip.
Please contact the hotel for more information.