The stay includes:
- 2 nights in a comfortably furnished room or apartment,
- 2 breakfasts,
- 2 various dinners (the stay begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure, drinks additionally payable),
- a welcome surprise in the room for each child,
- sweet dessert at the New Island restaurant for the whole family,
- a playroom for the kids with multimedia games, a trampoline, colorful mega blocks, as well as board games and toys adapted to different age group,
- Unlimited use of KROSS bikes *
- 50% discount voucher for bowling and billiards in the After Dark Club,
- 10% discount voucher for treatments at the hotel SPA & Wellness,
- Access to the Pool Area, including:
- recreational pool with a massage lounger, counter-currents, neck massage,
- paddling pool for children with a mini-slide,
- inflatable water accessories for children,
- water basketball and volleyball available on request,
- two jacuzzis,
- Access to the Sauna World, including:
- dry sauna, Infra Red sauna, salt sauna,
- steam bath, aromatic bath, mud bath,
- a sunny meadow,
- jacuzzi, sensation showers,
- foot soaking bowls, heated benches,
- Access to the Fitness room, including:
- magnetic bike,
- cross trainer, stepper, exercise bench,
- gym ball,
- Kettlebell weights,
- skipping ropes, exercise bands,
- Nordic Walking poles,
- Free parking**.
- For an additional fee, we offer ***:
- Four professional bowling lanes (for up to 8 people each),
- Two pool tables,
- Scenic VIP cruises on the luxury motor yacht Meridian 391,
- Taking advantage of the wide range of body and face care treatments based on cosmetics from renowned brands, as well as a wide range of massages and relaxing rituals in the SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae complex,
- A bottle of champagne / wine to welcome in the room.
* use of bicycles possible during stays from April to the end of October,
** applies to the use of the lower hotel parking lot,
*** taking advantage of the above offers depends on their booking and availability in a given period.
During a family stay in Mikołajki, it is worth visiting *:
- rope park in Mikołajki or Mrągowo,
- toboggan run and pontoon slides on the slope in Mikołajki Tropicana Water Park in Mikołajki,
- The Masurian Zoo Safari in Okrągłe near Giżycko,
- western town called "Mrongoville" in Mrągowo,
- go-karts, quads, paintball in Mrągowo (near the town "Mrongoville"),
- Museum of Military Equipment in Mrągowo,
- "Mazurolandia" Park of Fun and Education in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn,
- The Kosewo Polish Deer Farm in Kosewo near Mrągowo,
- Galind's stronghold in Iznota near Mikołajki,
- Ferenstein horse farm in Gałkowo,
- Bison farm in the Borecka Forest, Wolisko near Kruklanki,
- an Indian village in Spytkowo near Giżycko.
* some of the above attractions are available seasonally. Detailed information on attractions at the Concierge or at the hotel reception,
The price of the stay does not include the cost of the local tax, collected in accordance with the resolution of the City Council in Mikołajki.
This document does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and following of the Civil Code.
Due to government restrictions related to COVID-19, some services may not be available. The hotel reception will inform you about the details.