The stay includes:
- 2 nights in a comfortably furnished room or apartment
- 2 rich breakfasts
- 2 different dinners with drinks (the stay starts with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure)
- SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae voucher worth PLN 250 / person
- 50% discount on bowling and billiards in the After Dark Club
- 10% discount voucher for additional treatments at the hotel SPA & Wellness
- Unlimited use of KROSS bikes *
- Access to the Pool Area
- Access to the Sauna World
- Access to the Fitness room
- Free lower hotel car park
For an additional fee we offer **:
- Four professional bowling lanes
- Two billiard tables
- Scenic VIP cruises on the Meridian 391 luxury motor yacht
- Taking advantage of the rich offer of care treatments in the SPA & Wellness Decus Aquae complex
- A bottle of champagne / wine to greet in the room.
* using bicycles is possible during stays from April to the end of October
** taking advantage of the above offers depends on their booking and availability in the given period.
- the prices "from" refer to accommodation during the low occupancy period in the basic Premium Twin room, accommodation in rooms of a higher standard according to the surcharge price list,
- to check the price of the stay / to make a reservation, we encourage you to contact the hotel reception directly on +48 87 420 60 00 or email address: email@example.com or use the ON - LINE booking engine available on the hotel website
- the cost of accommodation for one adult and one child in a double room = the cost of two full-paying guests in the room
- a stay offer available all year round, excluding holidays, long weekends, holidays and special offers periods in the hotel
- if you want to purchase a stay for 3 adults in the SPA package, please contact the reception
To arrange treatments or massages, please contact the SPA reception desk at 87 420 66 00, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage you to book your dates in advance to avoid the lack of vacancies.
- the price of the stay should be supplemented with the cost of the local tax charged when checking out from the hotel in accordance with with the resolution of the City Council in Mikołajki,
- this document does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and following of the Civil Code.